Sunday, September 11, 2011

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME!

Dear Parent(s) / Guardian(s),
Welcome to a New and Exciting school year here at San Vicente Elementary School. I am looking forward to having your child in my 6th Grade class. I believe that what happens in class will greatly affect your child’s future.

This year, the students will be celebrating the spirit of discovery and adventure through our “World Travel” theme. It will breed creativity, which breeds curiosity, and curiosity is the foundation of learning.

I would like to take a moment to briefly introduce myself. My name is Kathy Pagapular Ruszala. I hold a degree in Elementary Education and a Masters in International Studies through Framingham State University. During the weekends, I like to spend some quality time with my husband Brad and baby boy Keoni. We love the outdoors especially playing soccer, hiking, diving, and running. I also enjoy playing the ukulele.

I believe that a good parent-teacher relationship is necessary for maximum school success. Throughout the year, I will communicate with you through notes, telephone calls, class newsletters, progress reports, and parent-teacher conferences. I encourage you to contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding your child’s welfare. You may call me at 237-3828.

We have a fantastic group of children in this class. I am looking forward to a terrific year ahead. With your help we can make this happen.


Sincerely,
Ms. Kathy Pagapular Ruszala
Classroom Teacher

No comments: