Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spirit Week

SPIRIT WEEK
at San Vicente Elementary School

MONDAY: Crazy Hair Day!
The girls had wacky and outrageous hairstyles!
We colored the boy's hair so they too could join in the FUN!

TUESDAY: Celebrity Day!

Erika as Carly, Isa as Janet Jackson, Kaystone impersonated ELVIS! Sullivan as Chris Brown, Angie the rockstar, Crystal An the dancing queen, Brianna the Barbie Ballerina, and Katrina as Hannah Montana!

The unanswered question: Ms. Kathy who are you?

We wanted everyone to get involved so we got creative...

Rahul and Eugene as Walker Texas Ranger! Joseph and Oneil as Farmer Brown!

and of course we had ROYALTY in our midst...

and some awesome sea creatures! Phillip as Sebastian (Little Mermaid), Noah as Bruce (Finding Nemo), SPONGEBOB Rico and Samarsh as Dory (Finding Nemo)

WEDNESDAY: Crazy Hat Day (My Personal Favorite)

We searched for different items from cups to paper bags, we used our imagination and stuck them together! I even burnt my finger with the glue gun (AWW!)

Phillip wasnt around for the picture taking so he had a special shot with Ms. Kathy with his cool giraffe hat!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

my fraveret spirit day was crazy hair day cause we get to fix yhe boys hair and ms.kathy put alot of hair ties and clips it would be fun if it was very funny whe we went to lunch everyone kept on laughing at all of us and i kept saying im shy but at leas i did it and when tawnie was done fixing her hair it was funny cause tawnie kept on saying do-da do-da cause she thought her hair was like a flower and it kept on moving but instead i made fun of her i said your hair looks weird! yhen i stopped cause ms.kathy told me to check if everyone in the class was doing there journal but not all did there journal yet and almost alot of people did there hair myne looked like a fountain and 2 pony tails and thats THE END!

Anonymous said...

i like crazy hair day beacause when ms.kathy finished my hair it looked like a flower so when i was bored i giggled it and made funny noises and when me went to lunch me and jayda was ashame and then and then when itwas after school i didn't go out early beacause i wanted to take out my hair and it took a life time. and after i was done my hair was very weairld and curly so i just watered it and tighted it and then left.

Anonymous said...

my favirate part was back words day cause its funny and most iof the people was walking back words and were ganna preetend that our hair is our face an dsome people dosent ge tit they thought its inside out and most of the people did it thats why i like back words dayand my friend said to put my earings back words i said no beacuse i didnt know how to put my earings back wordsthats why i lik eback words day

Anonymous said...

I like crazy hat day because my hat is crazy and were tied with Ms filex. then Mr. brad came.
He was wering a canary hat
all of us tried wering the canary hat
then we played tick tack toe.
then we played block time.
then it was the end of the day for school.
then we went home.

Anonymous said...

celebirty day i like because tawnie was a beauty queen isa was a pretty nice princess. erika wAs carly. briana was a pink ballerinna. kstone was elvis and i really like elvis. but i ended up to be a queen . ms kathy was nice too. but i don't know what ms kathy wAs.

Anonymous said...

I like crazy hair day because we get to paint our hair! and we get to make our hair crazy. I made my hair stand and after class we played four square against Ms. felix's class.