Friday, March 7, 2008

PGFC

Last Saturday, March 8 2008, was the PGFC (Primaty Grades Forensic Competition) Regional meet @ Marianas High School. It was a long and tiring process but we stuck around for the finals.


Tawnie Ann mentioned "a couple months ago, when we joined our first competition, everyone was nervous and not so confident. Now, look how far we've gotten!" Jayda, Dhalian, Erika, Briana and Tawnie awed the audience with their winning piece "Sometimes I feel this way"
Katrina and Isa competed in Duo Interpretation with the infamous piece
"If the World was crazy"

Readers Forum: "Click Clack Moo cows that type" was Tawnie's choice and below Sullivan also read "If the world was crazy" by Shel Silverstein


Briana and her sister Katie warmed our hearts with their pretty smiles and giggles as we all waited for the results.

KUDOS to Jayda Mendoza, Tawnie Ann Manibusan, Erika Lansang, Dhalian Salas, Briana Thomas, Isa Rabago, Katrina Malate, and Sullivan Kazuo... You make me the happiest teacher in the world!

A SHOUT OUT goes out to the family and friends who came and encouraged the kids to give it their all.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite part was choral speaking but when I did duo with Briana we werent really loud. I thought I was also gonna win in soccer because my dad said if I score or assist he will come to our fieldtrip.

Anonymous said...

I liked the part when me and Katrina did it together because I was use to it already. When I was reading by myself it was still fun because I was reading a story about the true story of the three little pigs.

Thank you dad for coming with and mom even if you were a little late.

Anonymous said...

When I was waiting at the cafeteria me and Dhalian was pklaying on the back of the room. We were very sweaty and stinky and my mom bought me something cold to drink.
When I went with Dhalian to buy a cold drink with my mom, Jayda said I want that kind of drink so me and Jayda went to buy something to drink.

Anonymous said...

My best was when me and Dhalian was doing duo. we were loud. In choral speaking we were even louder. Then we thought we were going to win in choral speaking. In the finals in duo we thought we were gonna be first place but we were only third place.

When we waited me and my friends were running around and when my friend was on the top she was scared.

Anonymous said...

My favorite part was choral speaking and readers form but for readers form all my family was watching me read click clack moo and by the way click clack moo was a funny book and cool

Anonymous said...

i love pgfc pti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!

Brad Ruszala said...

Great job guys!

Anonymous said...

thanks mr.brad!!!!!!!!!11

Anonymous said...

mr.brad whe had fun
love:erika

Erika said...

hi Mr.brad

Erika the best said...

hi ms.kathy i miss u